Mittwoch, 21. Oktober 2009

Talking English

Dear students and friends of 3d animation.
This semester two students from India join our visualization group. I try to support our english speaking guests as good as I can, but I definitly don't have the time to rewrite my scripts in english.

My proposal is:
1. I will post all news here in the blog in english.
2. Tests and student support for 3ds Max (Questions via Email) will be in english, too.
3. The lessons (tuesday) will be hold in german.
4. You support your english speaking collegues with the german script and home work...

Please let me know, if these options are acceptable for you and tell me next week.
Thank you all very much

Ruediger Mach

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.